- How forgiving it is when making for others. As long as I got the waist sitting pretty rad I knew this would fit like a charm. The flared shape makes this super forgiving!
- How easy it was to make a lining for this. Love it!
- Piping. Sweet piping. I should right an ode to piping… Nay, a haiku!
Tiny cord of awesomeness
- Invisible hem. They’re super fun but I have to be in the right mood to hand stitch them. Given winter is upon us it’s a nice excuse to curl up on the couch with Bimble and Pimble and do some hand sewing.
- Make a copy cat version for myself! Is it weird to matchy matchy dress with someone who is 1500km away? Is it kosher to copy your own selfless sewing? What is the etiquette on this? Let me know, Jess!