Epic Manda made a shirt E-I-E-I-O
- The freaking Peter Pan collar. I have been hating on these for years now but you add Skittle sports and voila! epic collar.
- Easy fitting- it is designed to be billowy (which I am not a huge fan of) so I axed it down a size and I love the way it fits.
- The ridiculously cute button loops. I refuse to use the 5 gajillion step button hole function of failure on my machine so this was an epic way around it. I used the tutorial on the Colette site.
- Sew the buttons further across immediately. I found this top to be quite gape-y and had to move the buttons from their original position.
- More cocktails. Seriously that’s it. I can’t believe how much I like this shirt. It’s kinda freaky and weird and I’m worried I have some kind of Peter Pan loving brainwashing happen when I’ve been asleep…